General terms and conditions of booking
Arrival & departure:
The apartments are available from ca. 4.00 pm on the day of arrival and must be cleared by ca. 9.30 am on the day of departure.
• Free Wi-Fi in all rooms & apartments
• Hand towels changed after 3-4 days (also more frequently upon request)
• Linen pack: (duvet covers & bed sheets), woollen blankets, tea towels
• Bathroom pack (2 rolls of toilet paper, 1 bathmat, hand towels, soap dispenser)
• 10% voucher for ski hire at Schreiber Sport – 15% with online reservation
• 5x week relaxation in our new sauna area
• Heated ski and shoe room for your equipment
• 1 Nespresso coffee capsule machine – capsules available from reception
• 1 underground parking space per apartment
• Flat screen TV in all bedrooms & open plan kitchens
Additional services at an extra charge:
• Daily cleaning of your apartment
• Daily bread/bakery service (in the winter also on Sundays)
• Bathing robe hire €5 per stay from reception
• Dishwasher tabs
• Nespresso coffee capsules
Use of the sauna:
In the winter: 5x a week in Alpenresidenz am Mühlbach
Payment for apartments:
For payment of the final invoice, we only accept cash in euros. Please ensure you have sufficient cash with you from the bank. An advance bank transfer into our account is, of course, also possible.
Dogs are only permitted to stay upon request! For 140 Euros per week. Pets may not be left unattended in the apartments. Dogs must be kept on leads in the building. Any damage to furnishings/soiling will be billed without exception.
Bed linen, hand towels, tea towels, espresso machines (capsules available from reception), kettle, cutlery, crockery/plates etc. and cooking utensils, glasses, hairdryer, safe, microwave, dishwasher (excl. dishwasher tabs), make-up mirror
Reservations are only regarded as accepted/binding once an advance payment has been received. This may be transferred to our bank account. Please understand that we cannot assume any expenses. For our bank details, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org@obergurgl.com
If a reservation is made (Accommodation Agreement), the Austrian hotel’s contract of terms and conditions apply. In the case of a delayed arrival or early departure, the total price of the reservation will be invoiced.
Please note that the cancellation charges will be due in all cases, regardless of whether the apartment is rented out again.
A short stay supplement of 5 Euros per person, per day, will be charged for stays of up to 3 days.
Place of jurisdiction: Silz.
Travel cancellation insurance:
Cancellation sounds annoying which it also is – for everyone involved. It is a shame when guests can’t come and the rooms remain unoccupied although others would have liked to have visited. On the other hand, unforeseen circumstances do, of course, occur. Our request therefore: please let us know in good time if you are unable to come and take out a travel cancellation and travel interruption insurance.
In the case of cancellation without travel cancellation insurance, the following cancellation conditions apply:
• 3 months before the date of arrival – no cancellation fee
• 3 to 1 month before arrival: cancellation charge is 40% of the total price of the reservation
• 1 month to 1 week before the date of arrival: cancellation charge is 90% of the total price of the reservation
• Cancellation from 1 week before date of arrival or travel interruption during stay: 100% of the total price of reservation will be charged
The date of cancellation is the date the resort receives the written cancellation (by fax or e-mail)